Friday, September 11, 2009

What will be, will be...

It is friday morning and Lyon is wonderful!  The neighborhoods have their own character but as a whole its a great place to walk around and get a feel for some genuine french culture.  The update on my situation is... I am currently waiting to see if a spot opens up in Lyon.  If not, I think I might be moving to Toulouse instead of Eu.  Today we are going to look at some more apartments and I think later we will explore the metro.  I posted some pictures on shutterfly so please feel free to check them out: sbailinphotos.shutterfly.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,
    If you need a break-- your room is always ready! Honestly -- any time you want to come to London, let us know. Feel free to bring a friend!!! Sounds like a tough entry.

    Warmest regards,

    Cindy and Eric

    ReplyDelete