Monday, October 12, 2009

LYCEE MARCEL SEMBAT


The high school where I will be teaching is location in Venisseux about 25-30 by metro from my apartment.  I will be working with the BTS students who have chosen to pursue a vocation such as welding, engineering (mechanical or electrical), robotics, etc…  They have an oral exam at the end of the year and it is my job this year to work this them on their speech.  I was told that I will be asking them to do oral presentations based on a photo, article, or subject.  They will be given 12 minutes to present and then I can give feedback.  I will not be working with more than 10 students at a time.  I still do not have a set schedule but hopefully this week something will work out.  I do like all of the English teachers who I have met so far.  One of them even gave me a duvet, duvet cover, vegetable steam cooker, hangers, and a mini garbage can for my apartment!  OH! And a ride home so I could get all this stuff back to my apartment in one trip and not make a fool of my self trying to carry it all on the metro.  

No comments:

Post a Comment