Monday, October 12, 2009

Settling In.


I moved into my apartment on Sunday.  When I got here it was just Jacques and Clement who were home.  I have two official flat mates, Margaux and Jacques and then Margaux’s boyfriend, Clement, lives with us right now.  He is in the process of finding a job.  It was a bit of a mystery when I first moved in.  I wasn’t sure where Clement fit in but now I understand.  I was able to put away a lot of my stuff and FINALLY discover clothes that were at the bottom of my suitcase!  I didn’t quite know what to do because Clement and Jacques were having a conversation in the common room.  So as I put stuff away I just set up some music and decided to take my time.  That night, I hadn’t bought any groceries so I met a friend up at Place Bellecour at an Italian place for dinner.  When I got home I talked with my flatmates a bit then went to bed.  Monday I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment